Sugarcane fiber, the main ingredient of AnEco bagasse products, is a rapidly renewable resource with no trees to be cut down. As a by-product of the cane sugar industry, bagasse does not require additional cultivated area and does not affect the forest area.
After use, bagasse products with compostability will be decomposed into soil and organic matter. This land can be used to grow new sugarcane crops and closed-loop production.
AnEco bagasse cup is an effective alternative for take-out restaurants, cafes, delivery services, which is both convenient and environmentally friendly.
Size & Item No.:
– Volume: 4 oz (118 ml); Diameter: 63 mm – Item No.: HFH-P4
– Volume: 6 oz (177 ml); Diameter: 80 mm – Item No.: HFH-P6
– Volume: 7 oz (207 ml); Diameter: 72 mm – Item No.: HFH-P7
– Volume: 8 oz (236 ml); Diameter: 80 mm – Item No.: HFH-P8
– Volume: 10 oz (296 ml); Diameter: 90 mm – Item No.: HFH-P10
– Volume: 12 oz (354 ml); Diameter: 90 mm – Item No.: HFH-P12
– Volume: 16 oz (473 ml); Diameter: 90 mm – Item No.: HFH-P16
– Volume: 20 oz (591 ml); Diameter: 90 mm – Item No.: HFH-P20
Direction of use:
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/refrigerator as well as microwave
– Temperature tolerance: 100 C degree
– Perfect for hot drinks
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decrease over time if stored improperly