AnEco kraft paper lid is made of the long fibers of pinewood – a sustainable & renewable resource. In particular, they do not undergo bleaching and are compostable.
Choosing kraft paper lids for hot drinks will help you contribute to reducing waste in landfills, ensuring that no microplastics or toxic residues are left in the environment.
– Diameter: 80 mm (fit for 8 oz hot cup) – Item No. HL-P01-K
– Diameter: 90 mm (fit for 10-12 oz hot cup) – Item No. HL-P02-K
Direction of use:
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/refrigerator as well as microwave
– Temperature tolerance: 120 C degree
– Perfect for hot drinks
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decrease over time if stored improperly