Together with PLA cups, PLA cup lids create a “perfect couple” for users’ health and the environment. Compostable material PLA (Polylactic acid) is one of the raw materials of AnEco’s products. It is the biodegradable polymer of lactic acid, which is produced via fermentation process under controlled conditions of renewable resources like corn starch, cassava, or sugarcane. PLA is environmentally friendly because of its compostability.
Size & Item No.:
– Diameter: 96 mm
– Item No: HFR-C96
Direction of use:
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/refrigerator
– Temperature tolerance: 40 C degree;
– Perfect for cold drinks
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decrease over time if stored improperly.