Beginning with “green materials”, AnEco bagasse food containers made directly from sugarcane plant fiber with PLA coating (derived from starch), which are renewable and sustainable. Besides, AnEco always ensure the production process according to strict regulations.
Not only water and oil resistant, AnEco bagasse food container can also withstand temperatures up to 120 degrees Celsius without worrying about leakage. In particular, they are completely safe to use in the microwave and are much durable and sturdier than the styrofoam boxes on the market.
– Length: 200; Width: 140; Height: 15
– Length: 225; Width: 165; Height: 25
– Length: 240; Width: 180; Height: 30
– Length: 260; Width: 115; Height: 30
– Length: 275; Width: 146; Height: 20
– Length: 297; Width: 235; Height: 33
Direction of use:
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/refrigerator as well as microwaves
– Water resistant to 100 C degree & oil resistant to 120 C degree
– Perfect for take-aways and fast-food
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decrease over time if stored improperly