AnEco paper bowls with lids are made from kraft paper – a sustainable and renewable resource, and a waterproof coating from PLA bio-based material (derived from starch). In particular, AnEco paper bowls do not undergo bleaching and are compostable.
Using AnEco paper bowl is the choice to help you contribute to reducing waste in landfills, ensuring that no microplastics or harmful residues are left in the environment.
Size: 26 oz
Direction of use:
– Temperature tolerance: 120°C (248°F)
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/ refrigerators
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decline over time if stored improperly
International Certification: Din Certco, BPI, OK Compost INDUSTRIAL, FDA, Food contact