Nowadays, the hectic pace of life is promoting the strong development of food services, especially food delivery. Therefore, the demand for a “green” solution for food packaging products to replace plastic and foam food containers which have many potential risks to human health, is an urgent need.
In that journey, the compostable bagasse is a perfect product, meeting all the above criteria. AnEco bagasse bowl is made directly from sugarcane plant fiber with PLA coating (derived from starch) especially safe for users’ health. Also, thanks to the characteristics of bagasse are hard and heavy, so AnEco bagasse bowl is firmer and studier than other materials.
– Volume: 350 ml; Diameter: 160 mm; Height: 37 mm
– Volume: 400 ml; Diameter: 18 0mm; Height: 40 mm
Direction of use:
– Safe to be used in cold cabinets/refrigerator as well as microwaves
– Water resistant to 100 C degree & oil resistant to 120 C degree
– Perfect for take-aways and fast-food
– Best use in 12 months from production date
– Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight
– Note: Product quality may decrease over time if stored improperly